The late Aziza BEN CHERIFA Ep. OUAHCHI
President from 1987 to 1993
General manager from 1966 to 1993
- Born on January 22, 1933, died on June 27,1993.
- Studies of Pharmacy carried out in Paris, degree in biology.
- 1963 opening of a biological analysis laboratory in Sousse.
- 1966 Manager of the Tunisian Pharmaceutical Company.
- Corporative responsibilities : Vice President then President of the association of pharmacists of Tunisia; founder and president then President of the federation of pharmacists of the Arab Maghreb; Vice president then president of the union of Arab pharmacists.
- Her political and social responsibilities: Member of parliament and first member of the human rights association.
- Her foreign and Tunisian decorations:
- Foreign: Medal of the Arab pharmacist given in Amman by the king of Jordan, Legion of Honor given in Tunis by President François MITTERAND.
- Tunisian: Knight of the republic, officer of the republic.