The late Paul LUCIANI
President from 1941 to 1957
- 1894 : Foundation of a dispensary in Sfax.
- 1899 : Mr. Paul LUCIANI founded the pharmacy of Tunisia Palace in Tunis.
- 1910 : Foundation of " the general association of pharmacists of Tunisia ". The presidency was provided to Mr. Paul LUCIANI. The association had as a mission to organize the profession and regulate it.
- March 1, 1914 : He was appointed as a general inspector of pharmacists of Tunisia. ( First inspector).
- From 1914 to November 11, 1918 : (1 st World War) Mr. Paul LUCIANI was a reserve captain.
- September 10, 1927 : He contributed to the decree establishing one day off a week and vacations to pharmacies, a decree that Mr. Paul LUCIANI had many difficulties to make it accept by his colleagues.
- December 31, 1935 : end of his mission as an inspector.
- 1941 : Foundation of the Tunisian Pharmaceutical Cooperative .
- 1947 : Decree published in JORT N°57 of July 15, 1947 dealing with the organization in Tunisia of the long-prepared association of pharmacists by Paul LUCIANI.